GOOLOO Multi-function Jump Starter GPower200 with capacity 20800mAh,peak current is 1000ALearn More
GOOLOO Multi-function Jump Starter GPower180 with capacity 18000mAh,peak current is 800ALearn More
GOOLOO Multi-function Jump Starter GP37 -plus 18000mAh,800A peak current.Learn More
GOOLOO Multi-function Jump Starter --GPOWER140.15000 mAh huge capacity,600A peak currentLearn More
GOOLOO Portable Car Jump Starter GP03B ,10000mAh 450A Peak current ,Phone Power Bank Black/RedLearn More
Using a different charging cable to charge again, if it can work, must the cable defective, email us we will provide you a new cable, if is still not work, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, within 18 months warranty period for further assistance. (Attach your order ID, it is necessary)
Charge it with both a 15V wall charger and car charger, wait for about whole night. If it still not works, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, within 18 months warranty period. (Attach your order ID, it is necessary)
Recharge and fully charged it, try it again, make sure to wait 10 seconds between each jump attempt. If it still not works, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, within 18 months warranty period (Attach your order ID, it is necessary)
When the clamps connected to car battery, the jumper cable indicator light shines a steady green light, is the correctly connected. If the light flash red, it’s wrong connected.
1. Make sure it is over 60% charged. If have not use it more than two months, should charge it first.
2. Turn on it and connect the red clamp to "+", the black clamp to "-" end of the battery.
3. When the jump cable indicator turns green (make sure), start your car.
4. If the jumper cable indicator does not turn green, turn on the car headlight and wait the indicator turns green, try again to start the car.
5. Unplug the jumper cables from the jump starter within 30 seconds, and remove the clamps from your car battery.
The car jump starter GOOLOO® GP03 is lithium-ion, operating temperature is -20~60℃/-4~140℉, if the ambient temperature is higher than 60℃/140℉, the internal instruction of lithium-ion cells will be changed, it may swell and will be unsafe. So DO NOT store it in car for long time, especially in summer.
Gas engines up to 3.5L or diesel engines up to 3.0L.
6-12 months, however, we suggest you recharge it every 3 months.